[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at QB this coming week

JLP1721

ok I know the old saying goes "always start your stud" but Palmer has been anything but a stud so far this year and is facing a Carolina team who has been playing good football. Leinart is playing Oakland who could be the worst team in the League. So with that being said who would you start this coming week

Palmer vs Carolina

or

Leinar vs Oakland

Leinart at OAK is tasty but you have to go with Palmer. The Bengals will be looking for some redemption after this week. At this point, it is tough to start Leinart. He does have a pretty good schedule the rest of the way so don't drop him. He is still unproven.

They are my two QBs as well....

Here is my advice...watch tonights game. If Leinart picks apart the Bears defense start him. :D Anything less and he remains a risky play even against the RaiDUHS! Therefore you go with Palmer.