[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - Dunn, F. Taylor, or L. Jordan

BearcatTom

Not sure who to start.

Dunn is the safer bet out of the three, but the other two have prime match ups.

Dunn vs Pitt - It it wern't for the 90 yd TD, he had below average yds, which is what has happened his last few games.

Fred T vs Houston - The match up is prime, but will he get pulled early if they go up to save him for later in the year?

Jordan vs Ariz - The match up is sweet, but , #1 - He does play for the Raiders, #2 - Ariz. idid play good Def. on Mon. Will Jordan do any better? Will Ariz be so shell shocked Oak. may actually get a win, which should happen if Jordan has a big game?

Thanks.

I would go in this order

F. Taylor - should do some Extreme damage against Texans, and the worst draft choice ever

Dunn - it's against Pitt and they are starting to come back, and have always been good at run def

and far, far behind L.Jordan, I think Jordan is a good running back, but any player for the raiders just scares me now.

Edited by Drkwolf

Freddy is the play, it may not work out that way, but it is the right move.

atl plays pitts terrible matchup

Freddy plays Houston cant get better, If they get up by alot and pull him, chances are you did pretty good 100 and a td are very good results for any player.

Jordan O-line really sucks