[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Chad Johnson for L.J. Smith?

oscarmadrid

This is a keeper league and the trade has been accepted by both teams. Obviously, I think it's a terrible deal for the team getting Smith, but wanted to hear your thoughts.

As it stands now, based on our scoring system, Smith has outscored Johnson 44.00 to 36.50. That's with a Bengals bye week.

What say you???

This is a keeper league and the trade has been accepted by both teams. Obviously, I think it's a terrible deal for the team getting Smith, but wanted to hear your thoughts.

As it stands now, based on our scoring system, Smith has outscored Johnson 44.00 to 36.50. That's with a Bengals bye week.

What say you???

Much rather have the side getting CJ.

I'm not one to veto trades but this is totally lopsided.

you cant come to that conclusion with the info at hand

what if the team with CJ is stacked at WR and needs a TE to put him over the top? That is just one way that it could make sense, some people actually play in keeper leagues to win that year

you cant come to that conclusion with the info at hand

what if the team with CJ is stacked at WR and needs a TE to put him over the top? That is just one way that it could make sense, some people actually play in keeper leagues to win that year

I think you could get a much better tight end than Smith, especially in a keeper league.

Stupid trade. Idiotic trade. Moronic trade. Imbicilic trade.

Would have to see the rosters of the teams involved though and know a little league history before I would say that it should be vetoed. In general if cheating is not suspected, then I favor letting most if not all trades stand, but this is pretty bad.

I think you could get a much better tight end than Smith, especially in a keeper league.

maybe you should stop thinking :D

LJ Smith is currently the #2 or #3 TE in everyone of my leagues and only a few points from being #1

Last year he was #9 and that was with McNabb missing all those games

LJ Smith is a bright spot at the TE position and that includes being in a keeper league

oh and i am not saying i would trade chad for LJ but this could be a very understandable deal depending on his team

Edited by keggerz