[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which QB

peepinmofo

Chicago certainly would have the easier schedule left ... although you would have thought that ARI was a somewhat easy matchup too. If you feel like Monday's game was a fluke for Rex and you feel like rolling the dice you could very well be rewarded. He is the obvious high risk, high reward here.

Brady is the consistent point winner here, I don't think he is going to have many "big" weeks if any ... but he certainly will not be the cause for your team losing.

Depends on whether you like to gamble. The other thing you need to take into consideration is Rex's proneness for injury. If he gets injured, then obviously Brady will have the better season, but that goes back to whether you like to gamble. I, by nature, am a fairly conservative person and would opt for Brady, but could understand someone hoping for the best with Grossman.

After Grossmans wonderful showing against AZ, I would have to go with Brady too....yeah, he doesn't have the big name receiver anymore, but the guy wins.....Grossman is having a good year, but gotta go with a guy that has got his team to 3 Super Bowls...