[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR for the rest of the season (TD-heavy league)

hezagenius

Are you asking who you should pick up, or start, for the rest of the season? If you have both, I would just play the matchups each week....If you are looking to see who to pick up, I think I'd go with Deion Branch. Seems more consistent than Reggie Williams, although Reggie has shown improvment. Both are good options...

Looking for a pick up. I am dumping Mason and both Branch and Williams are on the wire (we have limited rosters so someone dumped Williams last week for his bye to pick up a D or TE or something). We have a silent auction free agency (kind of weird) so we bid on a player and whoever bids the most wins. I am just trying to decide who I want more. We can do conditional bidding (i.e. if I don't get my first choice, I want to bid $XX on my second choice). If I don't get my first choice, I definitely want to make sure I get the second one. My other WRs are CJ and Chambers, neither who have lit it up much. I'm leaning towards Branch. I think he is a better WR with a better QB throwing to him, not to mention that SEA's running game hasn't really taken off and I don't know if it will even when Alexander gets back. However, Williams gets a lot of looks in his offense and seems to get a TD at least every other week, if not more often.