[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I pick up

BYoder

I have Matt Hasselbeck and need to pick up another QB in case he is out for a while. My backup right now is Bruce Gradkowski. Who should I pick up off the waiver wire as my 3rd QB.

Damon Huard

Brad Johnson

Seneca Wallace

What do you guys think?

I see you didn't get much response either. I'm going to look at it almost week by week.

Huard vs. Seattle 24 ranked pass D

Johnson vs. Patriots 19th rated pass D

Wallace....I'm not really considering him right now

Now, which game looks to be one that involves more passing? I expect the Patriots to put more points up against the Vikings forcing Johnson to put the ball up more often that his average which is around 30 a game.

I think I have to go with Johnson but Huard could be decent too.

I would go with Huard. Minnesota is pretty much just asking Brad Johnson to manage the game. Still too early to tell how Seneca will handle the pressure. I am sure the Chiefs are working on defensive formations to challenge him. Huard has seen it all and has been more than reliable. LJ keeps the safeties from hanging back to help out in coverage. Huard.