[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ RB

Ron Burgundy

No PPR.

Lundy @ Ten (I think this is a given)

Gore @ Chicago

Maroney @ Minn

Basically my decision will come down to Gore or Maroney. Gore will be guranteed about 20 touches, which I definitely can't say about Maroney. However, as I've been surfing Minn message boards, it sounds like you can't run up the middle on them but you can run outside on them, which obviously would favor Maroney. And the fact that he is returning to Minn where he played college ball may be a motivating factor.

Do I go w/ more touches but probably little output out of Gore, or more upside but more risk w/ Maroney?

Thanks.

Edited by Ron Burgundy

I'd go Maroney, too...I got Gore, and probably have to start him due to bye weeks.....only other option would be Addai or Rhodes vs. Denver.....Chicago after bye, and close game against AZ will be fired up I think....Maroney will still share carries but think he has better chance of scoring than Gore.....good luck....