[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jennings Injury?

Flip_Side

I'm guessing he's fine and will start? I read a report saying some guy named Martin might take his spot yesterday, but today DMD projects good numbers from him. What's going on is he fine or what?

Edited by Flip_Side

I think for the players who we don't have the full injury info about, DMD goes ahead & projects them. For example M-Rob for the ViQuees is also projected, though we don't really know what's going on with his back right now.

Then, after Friday's practice reports are in, it seems DMD makes his final updates / adjustments to the Projections.

Don't know if that's how it really goes, but it seems that way. :D

EDIT: Beat me by a minute DMD. I see that my guess was on target.

Edited by Big Score 1

Nothing I have read has been very positive... I think he'll be out 2-3 weeks. If he cant go, the guy who will step into his role is named Ruevell Martin. I wouldnt count on much production from him fantasy wise.

The team is going to be very cautious with Jennings, as he's been the brightest spot on this offense so far. Jennings after the game said that he'd be ready to go next week for sure, but I think the franchise won't take any chances.

Nothing I have read has been very positive... I think he'll be out 2-3 weeks. If he cant go, the guy who will step into his role is named Ruevell Martin. I wouldnt count on much production from him fantasy wise.

The team is going to be very cautious with Jennings, as he's been the brightest spot on this offense so far. Jennings after the game said that he'd be ready to go next week for sure, but I think the franchise won't take any chances.

Ruvell was pretty good during pre-season but I think they will use their 4 TE's more.