[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bulger for Brady and Lundi

ROCKNE

I'm 4-3 after starting out 0-3 andwant to keep it going. I've offered this trade. I get Bulger and give up Brady and Lundi. Is Bulger a big upgrade over Brady? Does this trade improve my team? Here is my team, thanks for any help.

Eight Team League

QB- Brady

Leinart

RB Alexander

Chester Taylor

Cedric Benson

Wali Lundi

Maurice Drew-Jones

Warrick Dunn

WR Holt

Smith

Jennings

Colston

Furrrey

TE Heap

K – Wilkins

Vinateiri

Both quarterbacks have thrown 10 TD's. Bulger averages about 60-70 more yards per game than Brady, but I don't see there being a whole lot of difference between the two for this trade. Especially where you give two for one. Not a big enough upgrade for the terms of this trade.

Im going to agree. If you make this trade you are flat crazy. With the RB's you have you could afford to deal Lundy, but Bulger is not a huge upgrade over Brady. I think you should ask for more in return, but truthfully with the team you have i would trade a thing. Those RB's should allow you to role past just about anyone....and because of your RB's im guessing its a smaller league. I say dopn't make the trade and watch your team take over the league.

Bulger is the better fantasy QB. However, adding in Lundy may be too much. Lundy may flame out and the Texans could continue to be a hapless crapfest for running, however....his schedule is positively tantalizing AND HE did well against a good defense last week, indicating some really good things on the horizon.

Dom Davis put up sparkling numbers for the Texans when he was healthy and I bet Lundy has a chance at the same type of numbers. If you got lundy, keep him and see where it goes.