[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some trade advice...

irish

I will possibly have several deals on the table and need some opinions about which one is best for me. My team: QBs- Romo and McNair, RBs- Tiki, Gore, C. Taylor, Jacobs, and L. White WRs- Harrison, Gabriel, Reg. Williams, Moulds and Mason TE- L.J. Smith

I obviously need another solid WR...BADLY!!!!!

Deal 1- Several options with this team alone:

I give up Tiki, Jacobs, Reg. Williams and L.J. Smith and get

T Jones, Benson, Owens (or D Jax.) and Heap or Watson or

S. Alexander, M. Morris, Owens (or D Jax.) and Heap or Watson

Deal 2-

I give up Tiki, Jacobs and Reg. Williams and get

K Jones, Burress (or Boldin) and probably Norwood (he also has Addai but that'd be too much)

The players in bold are the ones I'd have the best chance at getting I think. As you can see I'm trying to use Tiki as my bargaining chip to get a very solid WR and still a good RB in return. I can hope. Any input is appreciated.

I like deal 2 the best.

Thanks Brent. I'm really up in the air about them. Do you think I'm getting the better in both or that they're pretty even and address my weakness at WR.

Thanks Brent. I'm really up in the air about them. Do you think I'm getting the better in both or that they're pretty even and address my weakness at WR.

I like deal 2 best because you are getting a comparable RB and upgrading at WR. Deal 1 doesn't give you the RB trade-off that you may need if either Gore or Taylor get hurt. If you can get Owens, that sweetens deal 1 up a bit. Deal 2 is better because if you suffer an injury at RB, you're covered. I'm not sold on either Bear RB, that's why I say that.

No way you make either trade, Tiki for KJ?? The G-Men are starting to gel and Tiki is going to heat up in his final run of his career. You can't win with the team you are trading for, IMO

How about the 1st deal? I would be able to start

Romo or McNair at QB

C. Taylor and Gore at RB while I wait for SA to get back healthy (I could also get T Jones and Benson if I wanted instead of SA)

I would start Owens, Harrison and 1 of Gabriel, Moulds or Mason and

Heap at TE

I think my team would be much better after doing the 1st deal. NO?!?!?

Edited by irish

How about the 1st deal? I would be able to start

Romo or McNair at QB

C. Taylor and Gore at RB while I wait for SA to get back healthy (I could also get T Jones and Benson if I wanted instead of SA)

I would start Owens, Harrison and 1 of Gabriel, Moulds or Mason and

Heap at TE

I think my team would be much better after doing the 1st deal. NO?!?!?

There are 26 bones in the foot, many are very small, the last look at SA's foot show the bone is still broken, I do not see this thing getting better and the more that the Seahawks lose the less likely he comes back, I would take my chances with Tiki. Alot would depend on your record RIGHT now, unless you are in control of your league, you cannot aford to wait for someone to get healthy...if you ARE in control of your league...why make a trade :D

I will possibly have several deals on the table and need some opinions about which one is best for me. My team: QBs- Romo and McNair, RBs- Tiki, Gore, C. Taylor, Jacobs, and L. White WRs- Harrison, Gabriel, Reg. Williams, Moulds and Mason TE- L.J. Smith

Deal 2-

K Jones, Burress (or Boldin) and probably Norwood (he also has Addai but that'd be too much)

The players in bold are the ones I'd have the best chance at getting I think. As you can see I'm trying to use Tiki as my bargaining chip to get a very solid WR and still a good RB in return. I can hope. Any input is appreciated.

I like 2 -- if you can get KJ, Addai, & Boldin...

Deal 2-

I would stay with what you have and look on the waiver wire for a break out WR, You are giving up an even trade on deal 1 and on deal 2 that one blows :D

There are 26 bones in the foot, many are very small, the last look at SA's foot show the bone is still broken, I do not see this thing getting better and the more that the Seahawks lose the less likely he comes back, I would take my chances with Tiki. Alot would depend on your record RIGHT now, unless you are in control of your league, you cannot aford to wait for someone to get healthy...if you ARE in control of your league...why make a trade :D

I am 3-5 and have lost like 4 straight. I was thinking that TO and SA could be HUGH for me down the stretch and now in TO's case. At RB I would just hope that Gore and C Taylor would hold down the fort til SA got back. I also feel that Heap is a slight upgrade at TE over LJ.

I like 2 -- if you can get KJ, Addai, & Boldin...

Sure if the guy went for that it would be a steal but I doubt he'd throw in Addai just for Jacobs as he'd be giving me 2 main RBs for 1 and his backup. And Boldin is way better than Reg. Williams-he wouldn't be gaining much else other than a slight upgrade at RB with Barber and again it's slight.

I would stay with what you have and look on the waiver wire for a break out WR, You are giving up an even trade on deal 1 and on deal 2 that one blows :D

There is absolutely squat on the WW. That's why I figured Owens and Heap are better than what I have and if SA came back it would be HUGH, if not I still have Gore and C Taylor.

I adjusted the deal to trade him only Barber, Reg. Williams and LJ Smith for SA, Owens and Heap. This way I'd have Jacobs to fall back on.

Edited by irish