[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cheeseheads where are you?

jayjay1

Does anybody have any news about G. Jennings playing tomorrow?

I saw he practice Thursday and Friday and the Packers website doesn't show anything that I have checked. But I heard some reports yesterday that the papers up there are reporting he didn't look good. I'm crossing my fingers hoping he plays I need him.

November 3, 2006 11:05 AM ET

Packers: Jennings back on the job

The News

Packers wide receiver Greg Jennings made it through a complete practice session on Thursday for the first time since he suffered an ankle injury back in week seven, according to the Green Bay Press Gazette. He remains listed as questionable on the injury report for Sunday's game against the Bills.

Our View

Barring a setback between now and Sunday, it appears as though Jennings will be healthy enough to start against the Bills.

I'm not sure if there was any news after this, but this was in an email sent to me from fanball.com