[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB the rest of the way out.

claytkt

Is it a keeper league?

I would start Addai in most match-ups.

Now Edge for Gore might be worth it. But you just know as soon as you make the trade Gore will get hurt. It doesn't matter if you make the trade and Edge goes off as he probably would have been on your bench and you would have missed out anyway.

If it's not a Keeper league I would make the trade. L. Washington has some nice match-ups after thje next 2 weeks so he's worth considering if your afraid of a Gore inj. or you don't like SF match-ups.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=183252

A guy in my league that I sent a trade for Edge countered with Addai, D Clark, and D.Driver for Colston. I am thinking of offering Edge and Colston for Jackson and D.Driver. Does this counteroffer make sense or am I better off staying put and rotating Jones-Drew and Edge right now at #2 rb? My receiving corp is the strongest part of my team and I would hate to break it up.

No way you do Colston for Addai-Clark-Driver. You've got decent starters, but not a whole lot of depth -- I would try and deal Vick for an RB. I think your original deal was overpaying on your part though -- I like Gore better than Edge, but wouldn't count on much from Leon Washington. And if you're patient and time it after one of his "highlight" games, you can probably get a good RB for Vick.

You mentioned Edge and Colston for Jackson and D. Driver. Driver would be your #3 reciever -- he's only useful if you can use him at a flex spot. And you're losing a LOT by giving up Colston as a TE. If this is Stephen Jackson, I guess I'd consider it. But does he maybe have a TE to give you back instead of Driver?