[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ WR?

Shorttynaz

Please help!! My gut is telling me to start Randy Moss cause he the Raiders will definitely passing cause they'll be playing from behind and he will be playing a full game.

Fitzgerald has a more favorable matchup, but all reports are saying that he will only see about 50% playing time.

Who do I go with???

How many WR's do you start? If it's only three than I would start Boldin, Johnson and Colston.

I can start up to 4.

My current lineup is set as follows (obviously I can change it):

McNabb

K Jones

L Jordan (over Maroney??? - Should I put Maroney in there)

A Johnson

J Walker

M Colston

R Moss (Or should I put FITZ back in there)

LJ Smith (Or I could put FITZ in here instead) - only need 2 more TE plays in 4 weeks

A Vinatieri

Bears

Any advice would be appreciated. I'm 1st in points and tied for first and playing the other first place dude this week. We have a side bet on our teams, but more importantly, I would like to come out of this week with sole possession of first place..

I would stay away from starting anybody in Oakland this week. I'm sure the coaches will over-compensate for last week's idiocy by running the ball way too much, and I doubt anybody will get anything done for Oakland. SO... I'd start Maroney.

As for your receivers: Johnson, Colston, Walker, and Fitz should be the best group. As nuke'em said, Moss is going to have Champ Bailey covering him all day. Fitz may only play half the game, but at least you know he'll be fresh while the secondary tires out.

Edited by kerwin8