[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

EZ Money

CowboysDiehard

From DallasCowboys.com....

Abbott Starrett, Olcott, N.Y.: Are you worried about how tough the Cardinals play at University of Phoenix Stadium? They've had two close games this season there against Kansas City and Chicago.

Mickey: Doesn't make much difference if I'm worried, but I can tell you the head coach is worried about that very fact. Look, the Cardinals' (1-7) only victory this year was at home over San Francisco. Then they lost a two-pointer to the St. Louis Rams. Then they lost a three-pointer to Kansas City and the one everyone remembers, 24-23, to the Chicago Bears (7-1), who did not even score an offensive touchdown after being down 20-0 at halftime. No wonder Cowboys head coach Bill Parcells on Wednesday said, "They've played pretty well at home. I know they're record isn't great, but they have played pretty well at home." No kidding. And also factor in the Cowboys have not won in Arizona since 1998, losing the past four times, most recently 2001-02.

I am hoping some of the good folks in my survivor pool take the Cowboys this weekend.

With all the trends noted above, and:

1. the Cowboys are getting over a solid kick in the groin from the Redskins last week,

2. its the Boy's 2nd of three straight road games (this one cross country from where they played last week), 3. and the Cards have had two weeks to heal/prepare coming off their bye...

it looks like a mighty big trap game for Dallas.

Arizona 23, Dallas 18

I am hoping some of the good folks in my survivor pool take the Cowboys this weekend.

With all the trends noted above, and:

1. the Cowboys are getting over a solid kick in the groin from the Redskins last week,

2. its the Boy's 2nd of three straight road games (this one cross country from where they played last week), 3. and the Cards have had two weeks to heal/prepare coming off their bye...

it looks like a mighty big trap game for Dallas.

Arizona 23, Dallas 18

so...you'll give me 5? :D

Forgot one thing to include in this comical skit:

Feature role of Matt Leinart as a rookie QB vs. a pretty decent "D". Leinart in last 2 games before the bye...at Packers and at Raiders ....3 int's and 1 TD....157 yards vs #32 passing "D" (Packers)....the only trap here is what kind of defensive scheme to get Leinart to throw into a man to man when "HE THOUGHT" it was a zone.....how often to blitz...and stop Edge....Cards are gonna lose and lose well...LOL :D

And also factor in the Cowboys have not won in Arizona since 1998, losing the past four times, most recently 2001-02.

Yep, and I have driven up to Phoenix for every one of these stinkers (I actually think Dallas hasn't won in Arizona since the SB).... And yep, I will yet again drive up tomorrow and be in attendance one more time, :D

How does the saying go....

The definition of madness is

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result

Well call me :D because this is the year The Cowboys fly out of Arizona with a W

Yep, and I have driven up to Phoenix for every one of these stinkers (I actually think Dallas hasn't won in Arizona since the SB).... And yep, I will yet again drive up tomorrow and be in attendance one more time, :bash:

How does the saying go....

The definition of madness is

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result

Well call me :D because this is the year The Cowboys fly out of Arizona with a W

LOL...now that you mention it, I was in attendance the last time the Cowboys won in AZ! :D I was 30 years old then...damn, that's just scary!