[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ RB

kingfish247

to start alongside Portis...

Gore... @ DET. SF relies heavily on Gore giving him tons of touches. A tougher matchup than it seems as DET plays very well at home. In his tougher matchups he gets a fair amount of yardage but struggles to find the end zone.

M.Bell... @ OAK. Denver has owned OAK on the ground in their most recent meetings. Denver has a more balanced offense and may not rely heavily on M.Bell.

any thoughts?

I am also a Gore owner and my original thought to this post was to play Gore. But I have to admit I'm debating on whether or not to bench Gore in favor of Addai and maybe you should do the same as the Lions do not let many RBs score in their house and as we already know Gore hasn't visited the endzone much this year. On second thought play Gore. He's due for a score and will have very good yardage.

Edited by irish