[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just received this offer -- what do you guys think

JetFanMike

Guys -- I'm fighting for first place in my division (it will be tough, since I need help), but am pretty much a lock for the playoffs. I just got this offer:

I get Lendale White, Marvin Harrison, and the Seahawks defense

I give up Joseph Addai, Derrick Mason, and the Patriots defense

Standard scoring with no points per reception. We start 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex.

At the positions in question, I've got:

RB: Rudi Johnson, Frank Gore, Kevin Jones, Joseph Addai, Lamont Jordan

WR: Marques Colston, Donald Driver, Matt Jones, Derrick Mason

DT: Broncos, Patriots, and Chiefs

Right now, I play matchups with Rudi/Gore/KJ; depending on how things go even Lamont or Addai could deserve a playoff start. BUT realistically I probably won't play him. Harrison has a tougher schedule than either Colston or Driver, but I'd play matchups with the three of them too. Mason and White are just fillers in this deal. And since I have decent depth elsewhere, I like keeping the 3 defenses and playing matchups.

This looks like a definite "go" for me, but maybe I'm missing something. I'm actually thinking of giving up the Broncos instead of the Pats (Pats have a real nice schedule, as do the Seahawks; I want to keep the Chiefs as a 3rd defense just because of their 2 games vs. Oakland). What do you think? Pull the trigger on this?

I understand everyone's point, and would love to be convinced. But do you guys all think Marvin Harrison's definitely a starter? I'd be picking 2 each from Marvin, Driver, and Colston, and here's their matchups:

Driver NE Sea NYJ SF Det Min

Colston Cin Atl SF Dal Was NYG

Harrison Dal Phi Ten Jac Cin Hous

I honestly don't know how often I'd start him.

But I guess I'm not really giving up a whole lot that I need... I'm losing NE's defense against Miami and Houston in weeks 14 and 15 (playofs), but I might be better off with Sea against Ariz and SF anyway.