[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you drop E. Manning for any of these?

lawn saver

I am sure some of you guys out there are feeling the frustration with Eli recently.

In my league we can start a QB in the flex. We have performance scoring with bonuses for over 250 yds, 300yds, and 350yds, and more points for length of TD.

Steve McNair woud have scored over 35 points in my league this past week.

Here are the FA I can get this week

McNair

T. Green

A Smith

Pennington

Harrington

Car

Leinart

Who, if anyone, would yo pick up and drop Manning??

Thanks!!

I am sure some of you guys out there are feeling the frustration with Eli recently.

In my league we can start a QB in the flex. We have performance scoring with bonuses for over 250 yds, 300yds, and 350yds, and more points for length of TD.

Steve McNair woud have scored over 35 points in my league this past week.

Here are the FA I can get this week

McNair

T. Green

A Smith

Pennington

Harrington

Car

Leinart

Who, if anyone, would yo pick up and drop Manning??

Thanks!!

No. I would stick with Eli manning. he has weapons to get it done.

Pennington and McNair have favorable or at least moderately favorable games most of the way out. Only the Ravens against a semi-stingy Brown pass defense in week 15 is notably unfavorable the rest of the year. Pennington seems more likely to get into a shootout with a less reliable defense...but then look what the Titans did to the Raven D early this past week??!

I wouldn't consider anyone else...and I wouldn't drop Eli for these guys. If it were someone truly reliable?...sure....but none of these strike me as clearly more reliable.

I'm going to pick up McNair if he makes it down to me tonight, but I'm leaning hard towards starting Rivers until Eli shows me something again...even with the SD matchup against Denver this weekend.