[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams = New Raiders?

Itsnottatooma

No offensive line. Can't stop the run. QB never throws the ball away. Dropped passes.

:D

I wish I had NFL ticket so I could watch the Rams play. I have Bulger and he's just SUCKED that last two weeks since Pace got injured. He must be getting killed back there without the big fella. Today's performance has a pretty good chance of handing me a loss this week and I'd love to see for myself what in the hell is happening. :D

I wish I had NFL ticket so I could watch the Rams play. I have Bulger and he's just SUCKED that last two weeks since Pace got injured. He must be getting killed back there without the big fella. Today's performance has a pretty good chance of handing me a loss this week and I'd love to see for myself what in the hell is happening. :D

No offensive line.

Bulger was clearly frustrated today.

I'd love to see for myself what in the hell is happening.

He was running for his life back there today. Goldberg (Pace's replacement) was absolutely awful. Bulger has also developed a tendency to hang on to the ball a little bit maybe, as was mentioned in the first post.

If there was ever a team more totally dominated than the Rams were today, I'd like to see it. Don't let the score fool you, Carolina made a lot of mistakes and tried to give the game away.

Total domination.

It was U-G-L-Y.

He was running for his life back there today. Goldberg (Pace's replacement) was absolutely awful. Bulger has also developed a tendency to hang on to the ball a little bit maybe, as was mentioned in the first post.

If there was ever a team more totally dominated than the Rams were today, I'd like to see it. Don't let the score fool you, Carolina made a lot of mistakes and tried to give the game away.

Total domination.

It was U-G-L-Y.

Totally agree, I'm disgusted at the level of play the Rams put forth today.

Total domination.

It was U-G-L-Y.

Thanks for the insight. I just hope the Rams can figure something out over the next few weeks or my playoff hopes are in BIG trouble. :D

Thanks for the insight. I just hope the Rams can figure something out over the next few weeks or my playoff hopes are in BIG trouble.

I would say Bulger may still have value, though. As bad as this D is, he's going to have to chuck it, and he has receivers. Good luck.