[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Took the 'rents in for colonoscopies today.

The Irish Doggy

Well my folks needed to get thier rears checked out since they are 60+ and have never done it. So they did it together. You know the old saying about the couple that gets probed together stays together... :bash::clap:

I was the "good son" today as I played chauffer. At the doctor's office, they took them in, put them out, blew up their backside and were in receovery 45 minutes later. And then the gas starts... This recovery room had 7 people in various ages of recovery. Every one of them farting like Polksy in a chili-tasting contest.

Oh the hughmanity.

Luckily there isn't much smell as I guess the stuff they make you drink washes everything out pretty well. But it is comicly unsettling to be talking to the doctor about the results to a symphony of BLBLBLBLBTLTLTLT! And BOOOOMFFFF! and WEEEEEEIBLBLBLT! :doh::D:D

And everything is fine. They don't have to go back for 10 years. :tup: