[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ocho Cinco, Andre Johnson, Javon Walker

Deacon Frost

Chad is back in the ASYS category now @ Cleveland this week. #1 in the league at 132 pts though most have come in the last 2 games (75 in the last 2).

Mr. Steady, Andre Johnson, has an attractive game against a Jets secondary that can be had. He's the #9 WR in our league w/ 109 pts never scoring more than 16 pts in a game but typically not having off games, either although the last 3 have dipped slightly.

Javon Walker is #2 in the league at 129 pts. though 63 have come in 2 games. He's at KC tonight.

I think I'd go with Ocho Cinco and Andre myself. Walker is good, but Arrowhead is considered by many the toughest place in the league to play on the road. Add to that the fact that Plummers confidence has to be shaken knowing this is his last game as the starter ... I think he'll press to make things happen, and when he "tries" to do it all he falls apart ... it's when he just lets things happen that it goes smoothly for him. My hunch is to bench Javon.

Please have a look at mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=186930

Edited by baddfish2

Chad is back in the ASYS category now @ Cleveland this week. #1 in the league at 132 pts though most have come in the last 2 games (75 in the last 2).

Mr. Steady, Andre Johnson, has an attractive game against a Jets secondary that can be had. He's the #9 WR in our league w/ 109 pts never scoring more than 16 pts in a game but typically not having off games, either although the last 3 have dipped slightly.

Javon Walker is #2 in the league at 129 pts. though 63 have come in 2 games. He's at KC tonight.

Have to start Chad if he's starting the other two a toss up. Have both myself and I consider Andre my WR1 week end and week out, however I prefer Walker's matchup better this week. looking for some scoring

See my post