[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Former Mcnabb owner needs some help

ffballer

Lost McNabb. Competitive 12 team league, so most of waiver wire is picked clean. SO...these are my options.

Carr @ NYJ

Smith @ StL

Frye Vs. CIN

Leinart @ MIN

1pt/20 yds.

4 pts./TDs

-1pt./INT.

Give thanks for your fortune of not losing your starting QB by providing me with a little advice here.

Lost McNabb. Competitive 12 team league, so most of waiver wire is picked clean. SO...these are my options.

Carr @ NYJ

Smith @ StL

Frye Vs. CIN

Leinart @ MIN

1pt/20 yds.

4 pts./TDs

-1pt./INT.

Give thanks for your fortune of not losing your starting QB by providing me with a little advice here.

bump. help. please.

Wow. Looks like your screwed. I would take a knee and call it a season.

Does not look as though any of your QB's will be taking "knee" this week, but they may be trailing which can mean a bunch of fantasy points. I would go Smith or Leinart, Smith has Bryant coming off a DUI/Police chase and may not be 100%, I think I would go Leinart.

Leinart or Frye, tossup between those two, IMO...or you go really nuts & take a chance on Cutler if you believe the "Plumer to the bench" talk, but that's certainly a much bigger roll of the dice.

Edited by ts

I'm in the same situation and picked up Carr for the rest of the season. Frye probably has a better matchup this weekend and Smith for Week 15 though.

Frye this week. I've ridden him before and he's a tough kid and good play with the right matchup. I also like Carr the rest of the way over Leinart. Leinart is completely undependable based on his coaching, RB, and o-line situations. Unfortunate because his schedule is sweet. Carr has been average to great and the offense is going places- improving run game, o-line, and a stud WR is AJ.

I'd look at Frye this week (holcomb threw for over 400 and 5 TDs against Cincy last year) and Carr the rest of the way. Alex Smith could also pay dividends if one of those guys were to go down but these are the right plays the rest of the way.

Sorry for busting your balls, you noob. :D

Carr @ NYJ

Smith @ StL

Frye Vs. CIN

Leinart @ MIN

1pt/20 yds.

4 pts./TDs

-1pt./INT.

i see ...run,run, pass,pass..and give it to Leinart..dude could run it in too