[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A. Johnson or Devry Henderson

ice-pick

I have always started AJ as my #2 behind Steve Smith. Now he has missed Wed and Thurs practice and there is talk of him being held out. There is also talk that Horn is a go and that Colston and Copper could play or not. Who do you like here????? I picked up Henderson and I think Copper is available too

Who is my #2 this week???

I think it's almost impossible to not go with A. Johnson given his success all season. While Henderson will most likely do fine, who knows exactly how Brees will spread the ball around...cooper, henderson, Horn?? He's not going to have over 500 yards passing too often.

I say D. Henderson is a hugh sleeper this week with Coltson and Cooper out or not 100%. Brees seems to make his WRs better, so Henderson has great upside.

Carr has not been able to find his receivers in the end zone of late which has affected Johnson and Johnson is not 100%.

I almost picked up Henderson as a defensive move this week, as I knew my opponent needed a WR and sure enough he picked up Henderson. If I had picked him up, as things are turning out, I might have played him.

I have A. Johnson and now trying to decide whether to sit him for Coles who hasn't been able to find the endzone of late, but great match-up, or Donald Driver, whose QB is not 100%. My other WRs are Holt and Ro. Williams who are must plays.

man this is my thread,henderson,coles,andre,driver,housh,branch are my receivers,just p/u henderson cost me 20.00 and dropped reggie brown looking forward to this matchup vs atl now i dont what to do,already off to a great start with romo and l.j..andre was the only one that was automatic,now i dont know?my instincts say housh(because chad is a little banged up)also read that cleve is 4th in the league at defending #1 rec,

housh

driver

henderson

ppr league/1pt per 10yds/6pt per td...any opinions