[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE and DEF help

leftrocket

Thanks any others. Need help. Must win to have a shot in the playoffs.

I like the Panthers vs a green QB and a 2nd string running back. By taking a big lead by dropping a couple Steve Smith bombs on that horrible pass D, the rookie will be forced to pass. Ints, sacks, and fumbles are in store for the Panthers. Oakland has gotten a bit better and Sandy's D has gotten a bit worse.

I like Winslow vs the worst pass D in the league although I think both Shockey and Winslow will score. The G-Men are still on the road and the Titans gave older brother Peyton a tough matchup in a low scoring game earlier this season. Eli has to get out of that funk before I start his receivers over other good receivers. If you had Courtney Anderson then I'd say start Shockey...but you have Winslow home vs Cincy.

Pay me back here: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=187271

Edited by Asskickas

Go with Winslow.He should have a huge day vs. the Bengals.

Carolina defense is my pick.They have been getting sacks in bunches and are getting better week by week,which is a characteristic of Foxs' teams.The Chargers look good on paper but the Raiders have been improving on the offensive side of the ball the last couple of weeks.