[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is This a Fair Trade

The Stoner

The Commish of my league is in 2nd Place. He wants to trade with a guy bringing up the rear. The trade is Shaun A and Shockey for A Gates and E James. The commish is giving up James and Gates. I don't think it's fair because he isn't even starting James and Alexander has alot of upside going into the playoffs. I think Gates for Shockey is a push. Should I veto this?

The Commish of my league is in 2nd Place. He wants to trade with a guy bringing up the rear. The trade is Shaun A and Shockey for A Gates and E James. The commish is giving up James and Gates. I don't think it's fair because he isn't even starting James and Alexander has alot of upside going into the playoffs. I think Gates for Shockey is a push. Should I veto this?

Not that bad of a trade really, especially if it's a redraft league...no way you can veto it unless there's colusion involved.

Are you serious?

Absolutely. Owners should be free to make trades they feel improves their teams. It is not your job, the commissioner's job or the leagues job to determine "fairness of trades". Largely because we all have different opinions on how players will perform.

Sounds like you need a rule preventing trades with teams out of the playoffs ... but you don't have that rule.

Absolutely. Owners should be free to make trades they feel improves their teams. It is not your job, the commissioner's job or the leagues job to determine "fairness of trades". Largely because we all have different opinions on how players will perform.

Sounds like you need a rule preventing trades with teams out of the playoffs ... but you don't have that rule.

then why have a veto option?