[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Vince Young bandwagon is growing!

FishFreak

It seemed like yesterday when everyone was questioning if Young was "NFL ready", could throw or was smart enough to add 1 + 1. Just look at him now. He's growing up fast as a rookie and has complete control and confidence of the Titans. He is a huge reason for their turn around and has big time leadership qualities. Just give this guy more weapons and it should be fun watching him blossom into an NFL star. And please don't compare Vince to Vick. Two completely different guys. I might just have to get a Vince Young jersey pretty soon.

i cannot express how impressed I am with Young. He has so much poise and moxy it's almost scary.

Leinart looked the same after his first 2 starts, but has since lost some confidence, and it shows in his eyes.

Young...nothing phases this kid. :D to Ten fans. Volek who?

Edited by LooGie

i cannot express how impressed I am with Young. He has so much poise and moxy it's almost scary.

Leinart looked the same after his first 2 starts, but has since lost some confidence, and it shows in his eyes.

Young...nothing phases this kid. :D to Ten fans. Volek who?

I have him in three keeper leagues and may keep him in one - a 10th round pick. In a straight 3 player keeper, is he really worth a 3rd round pick, though? :D