[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have Bulger and Holt

Bulger and Holt have a juicy matchup this weekend at home vs. Arizona. But quite frankly, so was last weekend's home matchup with SF. Bulger is really struggling staying upright and Holt has not done anything in the last 5 weeks (4 catches for 30 yards last week). Bulger had zilch until the last drive of the game last week vs. 49ers.

My other QB options are Grossman vs. Vikings and Cutler vs. Seahawks

My other WR options are TJ Housh vs. Baltimore, Devery Henderson vs. SF (Colston may play), and Marty Booker vs. Jacksonville (my WR1 is Chad Johnson)

No PPR, standard performance league.

What is my best option at WR and at QB? Should I play both or split them up to lower my risk of another couple of goose eggs?

I have Holt in two leagues. In one league I got Fitz via a trade cheap when he was hurt, so I can plug him in. Except I have Marivn too. Which underachiever do I bench, Marvin or Tory? I actually think Harrison's going to have a big week. Just after Chad had his meltdown, Palmer found a way to get him the ball. Peyton and the Colts can't afford to have Marvin pouting going into the playoffs. He will get his targets this week.

In another league I got A. Johnson in a trade for Maroney when Maroney was hot. So, I can use A. Johnson.

The thing is AZ's D does not seem to be playing hard right now, so Holt could have a nice match-up.

Because of Holt's numbers, I really thought it would be Holt to finally come out and admit he's been playing hurt-it's interesting that Bulger is the guy saying he is hurt.

Only start Holt if u are out of options.

I have the same combo in holt and bulger. I really need them to step up or I'm outta the playoffs. What a waste after starting the season 5-2 now I've lost 4 straight with these bums. But my options are slim at WR and who knows What M.Vick will show each week.

I'm sticking with them unless I hear Holt is really hurt bad.

Edited by TilsterBearz