[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS / Waiver Wire advice

BearcatTom

I'm in the playoffs, but want bragging rights and have a chance to finish 2nd in total points. That is worth about $100 and since I'm in the playoffs with a really weak RB corp., I need to upgrade that position if possible.

First, Def. I have Balt.'s def., but not sure they will produce a lot vs KC. We only score, Fumbles/INTs, TDs, sacks, safeties, and shut outs. So, I'm thinking about picking up a def. with a better match up. Here are the options. Who do I play / pick up?

Balt vs KC - I have them already.

Cincy vs Oak. - Come on, Its' Oak here! TOs must be waiting to happen!

Minn. vs Det. - Kitna is good for 1 or 2 INTs a game and Minny is good at stopping the run.

RB Question - I need to start 2. Please pick from the following

Fred Taylor vs Indy - Seems like a pretty safe bet. He is getting consistent yds. and vs Indy, he might get a TD

Dunn vs Tampa - Atl. off. is a roller coaster at best, but Tampa can be run on and he did get a lot of touches last week.

Houston vs Buff - Waiver wire add potentially. Will he get the touches again this week?

S. Morris vs NE - He's on the roster, so I listed him Realy disappointed with last week's effort.

Fargas vs Cincy - Cincy improving def. and they should fall behind which should hurt him as Lee gets the receiving opportunities.

Droughns vs Pitt - Not sure which guys shows up. The 1 pt guy, or last week's guy.

I'm thinking Taylor for sure, with either Dunn or Houston. If I get Houston, do I drop Fargas, Morris or Droughns (thinking Fargas).

Thanks.

Taylor for sure. At # 2 I may give Houston a shot if you want to be a little risky with a big game chance. Otherwise run Dunn. As for whom to drop I'd say Morris or Fargas. I just don't see any real value there.

On D I'd run with Cincy. Oak's O is good for any D.

Please see mine

Edited by giantsfan