[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Made the playoffs ! Early week question at RB.

Gunga Din

First off , hats off to those guys that answered my post about WR's and helped me choose Cotchery. He was my best player and helped me squeak out a win to make the playoffs.

Now for my first question of the week. Cadillac Williams......What do you guys think he will do vs Atlanta at home? My other RB is Tiki Barber and the 2 WR's I have picked are Owens and Cotchery.

Other WR's I can start in place of Cadillac.....

Furrey vs Vikings (H)

Booker vs Patriots (H)

Henderson vs Cowboys (A) Pending Colston's Injury status

Chris Henry vs Raiders (H)

Marcus Robinson vs Lions (A)

If I was gonna replace Cadillac with one of those guys, I'm leaning towards Furrey or Marty Booker.

Lets here your advice :D

Edited by Gunga Din

You have to eliminate Henderson as Colston could be a gametime decision on Sunday night.I am not high on Booker vs. the Pats.Furrey looks like a nice option vs.the Vikes.Do check Betts performance vs. the Falcons last week 122 yards and a TD.Caddy could have a nice game vs. a very bad team vs. the rush.The Bucs will definitely try to establish the run with Gradkowski struggling.If I had your choices I would go with Caddy.

Good pts. I just think the Bucs suck too much to trust Caddy. Plus the Bucs have nothing to play for but pride. What seems to be a good factor in deciding who to start is whether that team has something to play for. Hence maybe going with booker since miami is still in the hunt.

Tough choice to be made. What I may wait for is to see how my Winslow does tomorrow night, if he gets a good start then I may go with caddy thinking he will be at least good for 10-15 pts for me. If winslow is a bush for me again, I may have to gamble on a WR to put up 20 pts or more for me. But if winslow comes thru then I will feel more comfortable going with caddy.

If Winslow has a good game tomorrow I may stick with Caddy, if he slumps .... then i may try to get a 20+ pt game out of one of the WR. I think Caddy is good for 10-15 pts max in my league. But I'm glad you guys show some confidence in Caddy being at least a viable option for the week.

Thanks.