[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please help...Need Defense for Wk14! (Top 4 aren't available!)

chatguy

Hey all,

I really need your help. I was reading the forums and learned that the top 4 choices for this week are: Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Minn. and Seattle. Unfortunately none are available. (Cinci was taken right before I was about to make the move!!) ... I'm so sorry that I didn't log in earlier. :D

Anyway, all that is available is:

- Kansas City (@Bal)

- Houston (vs. Ten)

- St. Louis (vs. Chi)

- NY Jets (vs. Buf)

- Buffalo (@NYJ)

- Green Bay (@SF)

- Cleveland (@Pit)

- Indianapolis (@Jac)

- Arizona (vs. Sea)

- Oakland (@Cin)

- Tennessee (@Hou)

- San Fran (vs. GB)

- Detroit (vs. Min)

- Tampa Bay (vs. Atl)

Since I unfortunately cannot get any of the top 4 that were mentioned elsewhere in the forums, can anyone please help shed some light on who they may think could be the 5th best pick? (maybe even the 6th for someone else who might be stuck in the same situation)

Thank you SO MUCH!

-cg

Thanks manc! I was leaning towards Tenn and glad to see that was one of your choices.

(as a little update, I found that the guy who took Cinci right before me is....with my luck...playing against me this week) ack! Oh well, at least I know to play Houshmandzadeh this Sunday.

-cg

I'd actually go with Houston. They're gonna spend quite a bit of time on the field with their offense operating so poorly. That means more opportunities to make plays. Vince Young is going to make darn sure he shows Houston what they passed up in the draft - and that may mean he forces things a bit.

And what moran ranked the top 4 defenses CIN, PIT, MIN and SEA?