[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone playing Grossman this week?

Still not sure ? its a hard one but don't think on it to hard it will just drive you crazy I still like Garrard this week look at the weather that would be the only reason not to start one over the other... good luck

Ditto -- Garrard is just SO much less of a risk...

In the same boat there buddy. I have been mulling Rex or Garrard and finally picked up Garcia. :D If you're a betting man, you might go Rex. However, Garrard burned Indy last year for 269 total yards and 2 TDs (1 rushing and 1 passing). You also have to think that with STL being in the lower half of rush D that Jones and Benson will get the majority of the offensive work with Rex being reigned in to be a game manager and show that he is capable of not melting down in the spotlight.

I like Garrard just a little more in terms of consistency and he has been playing well over the past month.

Ya gotta think that da Bears are going to run, and limit Wrex's eror opportunity to build his confidence which is obviously shot. I say play the percentages with Garrard, who on the up-swing, but the Jags will run run too.

YOu're already willing to take a chance with Wrex - so why not dump him for Garcia. I bet no one picks him up, even if he's decent this week. Too, bad he's floundering with such a sweet schedule.

Ya gotta think that da Bears are going to run, and limit Wrex's eror opportunity to build his confidence which is obviously shot. I say play the percentages with Garrard, who on the up-swing, but the Jags will run run too.

YOu're already willing to take a chance with Wrex - so why not dump him for Garcia. I bet no one picks him up, even if he's decent this week. Too, bad he's floundering with such a sweet schedule.

Believe me, if Garcia was available, he would be on my roster and in my lineup. Our league drafts the team's QBs, so there are only two teams QBs actually available right now, Oakland and Tampa Bay. I think I will pass on Brooks and Gradkowski.