[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - V Davis or R McMichael

So headed into my league's Super Bowl, I have a minor yet I think important dilemma to solve by tonight. My opponent has Antonio Gates, meaning it will be imperative to at least stay within shouting distance of him in TE scoring. Ironically, I have somehow ended up with two TE's who will be paired with one of my starting RB's this week. I am already playing Frank Gore and Sammy Morris, but can't decide which short passing attack I want to pair with those guys.

Who do you like in a standard scoring league?

Davis @ SEA

McMiachael v. TB

So headed into my league's Super Bowl, I have a minor yet I think important dilemma to solve by tonight. My opponent has Antonio Gates, meaning it will be imperative to at least stay within shouting distance of him in TE scoring. Ironically, I have somehow ended up with two TE's who will be paired with one of my starting RB's this week. I am already playing Frank Gore and Sammy Morris, but can't decide which short passing attack I want to pair with those guys.

Who do you like in a standard scoring league?

Davis @ SEA

McMiachael v. TB

Decided to stay with McMichael myself. No real good reason except I didn't want to be 2nd guessing myself in the playoffs by messing around with the lineup that got me there. Dumb reason.

I would stick with McMichael because of tonight's weather. Otherwise I would have said Davis...

I'd go with Davis. I'm expecting the weather to mess up the mid range to long range passidng game, allowing the Seahawk's D to load the box to stop the run. If/when that happens, Smith will HAVE to exploit to short passing game to move the chains. Davis is big, fast, and has fresh legs because of all that time off with the injury. I picked him up and am playing him in a league where I don't even have to use a TE (over Me-shawn and Santonio Holmes).