[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ok what are my chances ?

isleseeya

Ok , down 24 pts going into tonight ...my opponent has rudi johnson and I have manning and harrison

League scoring :

6 pts for passing td

1 pt for every 20 yards thrown

6 pts for rushing td

1 pt for every 10 yards of rushing

.. 5 pts per reception

Expecting a shootout and hoping for vintage manning and harrison lighting it up all night long

So what are my chances of winning ??

Edited by isleseeya

i will answer myself ...i am not going to win :D ..watching Rudi slice the Colts Defense like a hot knife through butter ..what a joke of a defense ...not only is rudi getting pts consitently with his runs , but the bengals are eating up the clock and keeping colts offense off the field :D

If your team ends up with more points than the other one then you win.

true but if my team does not end up with more pts , and actually has less points their is a good chance i would lose :D

and we do not want that

Edited by isleseeya

i will answer myself ...i am not going to win :D ..watching Rudi slice the Colts Defense like a hot knife through butter ..what a joke of a defense ...not only is rudi getting pts consitently with his runs , but the bengals are eating up the clock and keeping colts offense off the field :D

Good call. :bash:

Marvin (and Rudi) helped me make up a big deficit and win too (despite off weeks from Brees, Colston, and Gates) -- the best part was after Marvin made a great effort but got tackled at the 1-yard-line they came back to him for the short TD. Did you remember to throw a hat at the TV after the 3rd TD?