[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship game QB decisions - please help! I'll reply to yours!

The Hitter

In the championship game this week, and going against LT, I need all the help I can get. Big $$$$ on the line.

I've got Rivers, McNair, and Pennington on my roster currently, but I really don't like any of their matchups. McNair (injury/defense questions) against Steelers, Pennington (defense questions) against Miami, and Rivers (LT/defense questions) against Seattle. Jeez!!

Rattay, Derek Anderson and Tavaris Jackson are available on the WW. I really like what Rattay showed last week, and of these three, I believe he may put up better numbers (playing against Cleveland).

But I hate taking a chance on a free agent for one game unless it looks like a slam dunk.

Any thoughts???

Edited by The Hitter

In the championship game this week, and going against LT, I need all the help I can get. Big $$$$ on the line.

I've got Rivers, McNair, and Pennington on my roster currently, but I really don't like any of their matchups. McNair (injury/defense questions) against Steelers, Pennington (defense questions) against Miami, and Rivers (LT/defense questions) against Seattle. Jeez!!

Rattay, Derek Anderson and Tavaris Jackson are available on the WW. I really like what Rattay showed last week, and of these three, I believe he may put up better numbers (playing against Cleveland).

But I hate taking a chance on a free agent for one game unless it looks like a slam dunk.

Any thoughts???

dude whats the scoring?

Jackson is the only ww guy i would consider, and his stock goes up if you get only 4 pts for passing tds and 6 for rushing.

I think Pitt is gonna get some payback this week and i would steer clear of McNair. SD will protect Rivers and keep him bottled up.

I think Penny is the best choice. The Jets passong offense will be effective against the fish, maybe get you 3 tds from penny.