[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nuggets fans will be happy

Bier Meister

Not so happy with the final result, though. Still, AI looks to have made a good start but what else did you expect? If you can't at least make the conference finals with this team, you never will.

Best regards

A thoroughly pissed off Minnesota fan. :D

without carmello and camby, they did pretty well. fairly undisciplined imo... took a lot of 3 pters with no one under the hoop, and continued taking them despite little succuss.... easy change of possessions...momentum killers

Edited by Bier Meister

Yeah nice start! - he looks great in the Denver colors- little guy is gonna give em everything and looks like he will be dishing, setting up teammates well. Melo gets back this team is loaded.

Let's be real though- conference finals?? that would be a major success for this team.

Still have a ways to go to catch Phoe/Dal/SA, expecially winning tough playoff series, takes time to figure that out. I think they challenge for a Western Conference title in 2007/2008.

As a Sonics fan, I am firmly on the Nuggets bandwagon now.

WOW - good time to be a Den fan- little fella is playing some inspired ball. When Melo is back, this team will be ridiculous offensively. They will pose so many problems for opposing teams. If Karly can get the team, especially Nene and Camby, a to play some tough D- jeez this team will be scary.

WOW - good time to be a Den fan- little fella is playing some inspired ball. When Melo is back, this team will be ridiculous offensively. They will pose so many problems for opposing teams. If Karly can get the team, especially Nene and Camby, a to play some tough D- jeez this team will be scary.

do you know when the first national game will be when both will play together. i really want to see this.

very fun to watch. seriously. just a little d and they should do well (until playoffs). AI, boykins, anthony on the floor...... that is good entertainment dollar!

do you know when the first national game will be when both will play together. i really want to see this.

i have directv.... HD. last night's game was on one of the HD channels.

there is a game tonight vs NO and on 12/31 vs Dal, but both are saying it's on NBA league pass, and local channels. i tuned out of basketball (mostly) around their strike, so i am not sure who carries the games ..... wonder if those channels' websites have schdules.

i found this, but i am not sure how usefull it is.

Wednesday, Jan. 10

San Antonio at Denver, 9 p.m. (ESPN)

Friday, Jan. 12

Washington at New Orleans, 8 p.m. (ESPN)

Houston at Denver, 10:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Friday, Jan. 19

Detroit at Minnesota, 8 p.m. (ESPN)

Cleveland at Denver, 10:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Tuesday, Feb. 20

Denver at San Antonio, 8 p.m. (TNT)

Phoenix at L.A. Clippers, 10:30 p.m. (TNT)

:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...