[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship Game - Need your help

Goldsheet

Tough call this week. My team has pretty much limped into the championship game. The team on my handle is not the same league I'm concerned with. I need to decide between the following:

Culter

Leinart

Grossman

Addai

Battle

R Brown

I'm torn on Qb and on my flex position. I'm leaning toward Battle with Bryant out and the other 2 backs potentially playing sparingly. Leinart is my Qb lean. Cutler a close 2nd. Please Advise.

Thanks

I think I like Cutler by a little bit over Leinert; wouldn't consider Rex. I would use Battle ahead of Addai, for the reasons you mention. I assume the R. Brown is Ronnie? If so, I might gamble and start him -- everything says he's healthy, and if he plays even half the snaps he's the Dolphins main offensive threat. Even with Bryant out, Battle (who I do like a lot) is second/third fiddle to Frank Gore and Vernon Davis...

You'd really start Addai given he was in a boot all week and shares the load with Rhodes?

Just help a brother out, would you. If you're going to answer his post anyway, answer it, instead of asking him question.

I like Leinart and Battle. I think the Zona-Niner game has a chance to be a shootout and with Bryant out Battle should be very active whereas who knows what to expect from R Brown as he's not even starting and Addai has been banged up. You have to play the most sure things at this point in the game.

I like Leinart and Battle. I think the Zona-Niner game has a chance to be a shootout and with Bryant out Battle should be very active whereas who knows what to expect from R Brown as he's not even starting and Addai has been banged up. You have to play the most sure things at this point in the game.

I think I agree. Addai could get in and come out fast if he has any difficulty with the ankle. The more i consider I tend to agree that arz sf game has shootout potential. My competition is tough so I need guys in with solid upside. The chances or Leinart throwing for 300 and 3 tds is greater in my mind than Cutler who has a great defense and running game on his side.