[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WAC 2-0

theeohiostate

If OU wasnt robbed in eugene, we may be seeing the Sooners playing Ohio St for the National Championship in 2 weeks. Cal would lose to OU, Texas, Nebraska and Texas Tech, and I wouldnt put it past Okie St to punk them either. Sc would lose to Texas again, and OU hands down. The rest of that conference wouldnt even be playing in a bowl game, if they played in the Big 12.

are you drooling while you type this??

- seriously go see someone- you are outta yer mind

If OU wasnt robbed in eugene, we may be seeing the Sooners playing Ohio St for the National Championship in 2 weeks.

Oh wise one. Let's just say that OU doesn't get robbed and gets to add a very unimpressive win against a very unimpressive Oregon team to it's resume. So now you've got a loss against a Texas team that was exposed as good at best and no wins against any top 20 teams. How exactly to you justify jumping Michigan, Florida, and hell, Louisville for that matter? That is, other than jumpiing up and down, insulting everyone, and trying to browbeat them into thinking OU is the greatest.

Oh right, I forgot, OU has the best O-line ever to not actually dominate and periodically not even look that great because they actually sucked until they were great but only against teams that can't stop the run. That should do it.

The WAC's two wins are from Hawai'i and San Jose State.

I believe the MWC is also undefeated, as BYU, Utah and TCU have all won their bowl games...

Edit- Actually The MWC has lost one game...New Mexico lost to San Jose State....

What!, no bold predictions on the BJC...I mean BSU vs OU game? :D

Oh wise one. Let's just say that OU doesn't get robbed and gets to add a very unimpressive win against a very unimpressive Oregon team to it's resume. So now you've got a loss against a Texas team that was exposed as good at best and no wins against any top 20 teams. How exactly to you justify jumping Michigan, Florida, and hell, Louisville for that matter? That is, other than jumpiing up and down, insulting everyone, and trying to browbeat them into thinking OU is the greatest.

Oh right, I forgot, OU has the best O-line ever to not actually dominate and periodically not even look that great because they actually sucked until they were great but only against teams that can't stop the run. That should do it.

unimpressive oregon team? In November, USC beating them was hailed as a monumental achievement. Another win on there incrediblly tough schedule against all of these great Pac 10 teams. And Wildcat, bowls don't matter? Lets see, you claim to have a very deep conference, yet as of right now, only your co-champion has performed so far. The deepest of conferences don't go .500 in bowl games. This is the time of year you should have everything clicking. I'm not saying the Pac 10 sucks, but they certainly aren't near as good as you've been saying they've been thats for sure. You can't on one hand say, the Pac 10 is a great deep conference, and then say, well Oregon, and Arizona State just suck. Your 5th and 6th place teams suck, yet you want to say your conference is so incrediblly deep? You can spew out your computer rankings all you want, I witnessed 2 teams from what you call "a very deep conference" not only get beat, but get destroyed, and another team coming off a huge win over USC, get owned by a team that went .500 in a conference that WAKE FORREST WON!

unimpressive oregon team?

If you want to quote my post, you'll need to point to any instance that I ever lauded Oregon as a good team. Every instance where I've lauded USC's wins as good were in respect to OOC wins.

My point was that OU's resume hardly screams NC game candidate regardless of the Oregon game. Are you implying otherwise?

unimpressive oregon team? In November, USC beating them was hailed as a monumental achievement. Another win on there incrediblly tough schedule against all of these great Pac 10 teams. And Wildcat, bowls don't matter? Lets see, you claim to have a very deep conference, yet as of right now, only your co-champion has performed so far. The deepest of conferences don't go .500 in bowl games. This is the time of year you should have everything clicking. I'm not saying the Pac 10 sucks, but they certainly aren't near as good as you've been saying they've been thats for sure. You can't on one hand say, the Pac 10 is a great deep conference, and then say, well Oregon, and Arizona State just suck. Your 5th and 6th place teams suck, yet you want to say your conference is so incrediblly deep? You can spew out your computer rankings all you want, I witnessed 2 teams from what you call "a very deep conference" not only get beat, but get destroyed, and another team coming off a huge win over USC, get owned by a team that went .500 in a conference that WAKE FORREST WON!

There's that "owned" word being thrown around again, incorrectly.

USC beating Oregon was a Monumental Achievement? :D Show me the quote on who "hailed" that?

The Pac-10's 5th and 6th place teams don't "suck". Oregon got beat by a BYU team that was underrated and clearly the better team. Take a look at their schedule. They had a tremendous year. Arizone St. had a tough matchup playing Hawaii, in Hawaii. Losing their coach. Facing a passing game that destroyed virtually every team they faced this year. Hell, I'm a PAC-10 fan and I picked Hawaii.

I think it's funny that you and Sarge are the 1st guys to bash the Pac-10 when they lose a bowl game ... "Pac-10 Sucks, blah, blah, blah" but when they win there's always the reasons why ... Easy matchup ... #4 vs. #2 blah, blah, blah. Why don't you guys just enjoy the games, revel in your teams and conferences games and quit making these forums such a whinefest!

There's that "owned" word being thrown around again, incorrectly.

USC beating Oregon was a Monumental Achievement? :D Show me the quote on who "hailed" that?

The Pac-10's 5th and 6th place teams don't "suck". Oregon got beat by a BYU team that was underrated and clearly the better team. Take a look at their schedule. They had a tremendous year. Arizone St. had a tough matchup playing Hawaii, in Hawaii. Losing their coach. Facing a passing game that destroyed virtually every team they faced this year. Hell, I'm a PAC-10 fan and I picked Hawaii.

I think it's funny that you and Sarge are the 1st guys to bash the Pac-10 when they lose a bowl game ... "Pac-10 Sucks, blah, blah, blah" but when they win there's always the reasons why ... Easy matchup ... #4 vs. #2 blah, blah, blah. Why don't you guys just enjoy the games, revel in your teams and conferences games and quit making these forums such a whinefest!

Because we had to here you 2 pukes boast about how great the Pac-10 was all yr, and thus far your Champion is the only one to have won a bowl game. I never claimed the Big 12 was great, but they are top to bottom better thant he Puke 10, that is for sure. And we will root on our teams, when they play until then, we just shovel the same sh*t, shoveled to us about hwo great the Pac-10 is, when they consistently fall on their face with embarassing loss after embarassing loss.

Dude, read my post. You're the one talking about how wonderful and great the Pac 10 is. It's so deep, yet you get blown out by mid-majors (good mid-majors yes, but no excuse to get blown out). All I'm saying, is if the Pac 10 is as deep and great as you say it is, they don't lose those games. Again, I'm not saying the Pac 10 sucks. I'm simply saying it clearly isn't as great as you say it is. You don't see me talking up the Big Ten this year, but I don't think it sucks that bad either. Cal performed great, and hammered a decent Texas A & M team. I knew they would, thats why I picked them.

Again answer the question, how can you on one hand say the Pac 10 is a great and deep conference (key word deep), and then on the other hand make excuses as to why the 4th, 5th, and 6th teams all got embarassed? Wheres the depth? Maybe Arizona, Wazzu, Washington, and Stanford is where the depth is I guess.

Hey Sarge, you gonna step up and give us something here?

Talking up 2 teams isn't talking up the entire conference. There is no doubt the Big Ten hasn't exactly lit anyone up this year, you need to look no further than my highly underachievng Iowa Hawkeyes to see that. I've talked about Ohio State and Michigan being the 2 best teams in the country (I don't know if you've noticed, I'm certainly not the only one, and that certainly just isn't Big Ten fans either). But at the same time, I don't think I've been saying how deep the Big Ten is either. I'm just simply saying, judging the Big Ten based on who we haven't played isn't entirely fair, because some pac 10 homers want us to judge a conference based on who they HAVE played and been beaten by. Well in Bowl games you're playing teams that you can say, those are quality wins, so now we can see how BAD the Big Ten really is, or conversely, how GOOD the Pac 10 really is.

Talking up 2 teams isn't talking up the entire conference. There is no doubt the Big Ten hasn't exactly lit anyone up this year, you need to look no further than my highly underachievng Iowa Hawkeyes to see that. I've talked about Ohio State and Michigan being the 2 best teams in the country (I don't know if you've noticed, I'm certainly not the only one, and that certainly just isn't Big Ten fans either). But at the same time, I don't think I've been saying how deep the Big Ten is either. I'm just simply saying, judging the Big Ten based on who we haven't played isn't entirely fair, because some pac 10 homers want us to judge a conference based on who they HAVE played and been beaten by. Well in Bowl games you're playing teams that you can say, those are quality wins, so now we can see how BAD the Big Ten really is, or conversely, how GOOD the Pac 10 really is.

That's why we both agreed way back when, that the Gators deserved the shot at Ohio State vs. a rematch. If things go the Big Ten's way BOWL WISE only a handful of people would argue the success of the Big Ten this season. By the way, good luck with that Iowa pick while the Wildcats have the peddle to the metal and are looking for their first bowl win since the Hall of Fame Bowl (now the Outback Bowl) back in 1984.

Dude, read my post. You're the one talking about how wonderful and great the Pac 10 is. It's so deep, yet you get blown out by mid-majors (good mid-majors yes, but no excuse to get blown out). All I'm saying, is if the Pac 10 is as deep and great as you say it is, they don't lose those games. Again, I'm not saying the Pac 10 sucks. I'm simply saying it clearly isn't as great as you say it is. You don't see me talking up the Big Ten this year, but I don't think it sucks that bad either. Cal performed great, and hammered a decent Texas A & M team. I knew they would, thats why I picked them.

Again answer the question, how can you on one hand say the Pac 10 is a great and deep conference (key word deep), and then on the other hand make excuses as to why the 4th, 5th, and 6th teams all got embarassed? Wheres the depth? Maybe Arizona, Wazzu, Washington, and Stanford is where the depth is I guess.

I'm not sure if you're talking to me here but if you are, I have said all year that the Pac-10 is ONE of the best conferences in College football every year. Never have I said that the Pac-10 is the "deepest" or "greatest". I have said that the SEC is the strongest conference this year. Enough said.

And as far as making excuses for Pac-10 losses. I don't. I made some general statements as to why Hawaii was a tough matchup for the Sun Devils. And I picked Hawaii. It's not The Professor that complains about a controversial call 3 months later that cost my team a loss. I'm better than that. Take a look at my posts next to your Boy's posts and see who makes excuses time after frickin' time!

I'm not sure if you're talking to me here but if you are, I have said all year that the Pac-10 is ONE of the best conferences in College football every year. Never have I said that the Pac-10 is the "deepest" or "greatest". I have said that the SEC is the strongest conference this year. Enough said.

And as far as making excuses for Pac-10 losses. I don't. I made some general statements as to why Hawaii was a tough matchup for the Sun Devils. And I picked Hawaii. It's not The Professor that complains about a controversial call 3 months later that cost my team a loss. I'm better than that. Take a look at my posts next to your Boy's posts and see who makes excuses time after frickin' time!

No I'm not talking about you, I'm mostly talking to Wildcat, who HAS been touting the Pac 10 as a very great and deep conference all year long.

OU-24

BSU-21

I don't think Boise State will win, but I think the game will be alot closer than people think...

How's your recruiting coming along :D

Wasn't that a nice Christmas present DE gave us. :D We signed one JC WR who looks pretty good, but beyond that it looks like we're going to be behind the eight-ball this recruiting season. I heard today some of the previous staff will be retained, which may help recruiting. Who knows.

While I can not bring myself to root for BSU, I find myself hoping they keep it close. I just don't know if I could handle my obnoxious bandwagon BSU coworkers in Boise should they win. Are you going?