[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Jacobs worth keeping?

Akfatha

I just won the championship in my 12 team, 3 keeper dynasty. Very running back heavy, as are most leagues of course, but need some advice on 2/3 keepers. Not going to affect any of my draft status or anything like that no matter who I keep. This is my roster:

QB: Joey Harrington

QB: Matt Leinart

QB: Jake Plummer

QB: Bruce Gradkowski

RB: Ladainian Tomlinson

RB: Jamal Lewis

RB: Ahman Green

RB: Chester Taylor

RB: Brandon Jacobs

WR: Donte Stallworth

WR: Marty Booker

WR: Mike Furrey

WR: Chris Henry

K: Rian Lindell

D: Ravens

lol I had those Qb's on my roster going into the end of the season, only ended up using Leinart but I was having a panic attack for a bit late :P. Anyway, LT is an obvious keeper, and was wanting to make Chester Taylor my 2nd keeper most likely. But for my third? Is Ahman or Jamal worth keeping? My big question is, with Tiki retiring, is Brandon Jacobs worth thinking about keeping so he doesn't fall into the draft? Can he/will he be able to carry the load? Will they bring in another back to split the load 50/50ish? What about Ravens D? They were AWESOME for me this year and had many points. Is it even worth thinking about keeping a D (i never have but they were so valuable to me this year)? Any opinions would be great. Any other questions about my team/league, lemme know.

I have the same issue. I saw Jacobs run a couple of times yesterday, (okay, maybe it was just once), and he looked tentative. I'm just not sure he worth a keeper or not. Fortunately I don't have to name them until July. I'm looking at keeping LT, Jacobs, Norwood or Benson, and either TO or Harrison.

• 2 weeks later...