[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Former Ark QB Mustain to OU

Sgt. Ryan

Didn't they win all of those games but 2?

Yes but most were very, very tight wins. While the offense was adequate if was something spectacular. Don't get me wrong, I am a big McFadden and Nutt fan but to call that a good offense is inaccurate.

I wouldn't call it a good offense. It's a gimmick offense that relied on big plays. When those big plays didn't happen frequently, they struggled, see the Wisconsin game. I think this year was a case of SEC teams just trying to get used to stopping the wackyness of having the rb lined up in the qb spot on a fairly frequent basis. It comes as no surprise that the last 3 teams they faced (all good competition) that Arkansas lost those games, because teams had seen almost a full year of sillyness. I don't expect Arkansas do to all that well next year, I really don't. McFadden is a stud no doubt, but Arkansas caught teams off guard. Bottom line, I agree, to call it a good offense, you must have the points.

I wouldn't call it a good offense. It's a gimmick offense that relied on big plays. When those big plays didn't happen frequently, they struggled, see the Wisconsin game. I think this year was a case of SEC teams just trying to get used to stopping the wackyness of having the rb lined up in the qb spot on a fairly frequent basis. It comes as no surprise that the last 3 teams they faced (all good competition) that Arkansas lost those games, because teams had seen almost a full year of sillyness. I don't expect Arkansas do to all that well next year, I really don't. McFadden is a stud no doubt, but Arkansas caught teams off guard. Bottom line, I agree, to call it a good offense, you must have the points.

They lose I think 3 starters on the oline, and several on d. I look for a ma7 wins next year but I predict 5.5

If Arkansas is to improve they to need get Dick more Bush like receivers. IMO Dick is the problem.

So, you are saying that Nutt should roll his Dick out of the pocket? Have Dick run around and try and get lucky going for the home run?