[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty RFA

CarryTheRock

I have a couple Dynasty's that are looking at having the RFA bidding in a forum. I would really like to use the Auction feature with MFL but it places the player on the winning bidders roster without giving the current owner a chance to match the offer.

Anyone use the auction to do RFA? I guess I could just place the player back on the current owners roster if he match's the bid but then I have to transfer $$ and all that back too.

Any suggestions?

www.fantasyauctioneer.com (I believe that is the site) I know in preseason thy have a deal with MFL, not sure what cost if any is assosciated, but, they have a very good auction program, and your MFL site will not get automatically updated. Good for live.. not sure how they are for longer period auctions as I am infering from your post.

www.fantasyauctioneer.com (I believe that is the site) I know in preseason thy have a deal with MFL, not sure what cost if any is assosciated, but, they have a very good auction program, and your MFL site will not get automatically updated. Good for live.. not sure how they are for longer period auctions as I am infering from your post.

I have been testing the auction feature at MFL for a Auction/Keeper starting 2007 and it supports it well. Tracks the $$, can set the auction to end 24 hours after last high bid ( which is the same as te rule we have in place w/ the dynasty's) tracks so that you can't bid more than you have available...

Downside is it places the player on the winning bidders roster without current owner being able to match :D

www.fantasyauctioneer.com $29.99 for a baseball auction :D I don't tihnk i could get the guys to shell out more cash when we can do the forum thang. Thanks though.

Say an Owner decides to match the winning bid you could delete the Auction for the player that was won.

You would still have to enter the players salary but at least you wouldn't have to also adjust the owner who won the auction salary cap if you dropped the player from his team to place on the matching teams roster.( If there are salary cap penalties for dropping players in your league)

I think i saw a thread over at the MFL support/request forum about this. Wouldn't hurt to chime in there and request a option where a player isn't automaticly placed on the winning teams roster.

Edited by Novice