[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Homosexuality: Nature or Choice?

spain

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i mostly agree with that, but homosexuality isn't just "behavior". it is also a matter of inclination -- who you are physically attracted to. i agree that the behavioral part is a complex mixture of a lot of different factors. but i think the evidence indicates the inclination part is pretty much hard-wired.

Um....didn't I say that it was both a genetic component of our existance and a behavioral component? As in the genetic component (what level of different hormones does your body produce based on the genetic plan and development your growing body underwent) would be the part that helps determine the inclination.

In essence, I am comparing the sexuality of a person to, say, certain breeds of dog's desire to dig. It's an inclination that comes from the genome in some capacity, as well as the experiences of a person's lifetime.

Where else are you suggesting this inclination would come from?