[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Considering Trading the 1.1 ?

sacosud

*** Shorter version of question post #4 all this info for people that like details**

I'm in a Perf. PPR Contract Keeper League where you keep 8 players contracts

are as follows. 20 player roster limit.

(1) 10 yrs, (2) 4 yrs , (2) 3 yrs, and (3) 2yrs. *Second Year*of League contracts are to be given out in July Rookies get a free year and do not count against a contract. You can transfer contracts around 1 time a year prior to the season (July) does cost 15.00 FA BID DOLLARS **(I'm good on FA BID Dollars)We do not have to use all contracts as well you can store and give during the period of contract designation of any given season. If you trade a contract player that contract renews( rule just passed last night). I was the only one to vote against that as a side note.

We also have 2 IR slots with no restriction how long we keep them there, but they have to be on the NFL IR before we can place them there. I have QB B. Leftwich and Greg Jones on IR right now.

We have 2 DPS (Develop Player Squad) I have S.Holmes on there now and they can stay there for first 3 years of career and can be activated for playoffs and then returned to DPS if desired. We must declare by July after that they are locked and could not be activated till after week 13 of current season.

2 Round Rookie Draft. I own the 1.1 and 2.12 (drafted for future last season had #12 pick of intial draft)

6 Round Vet draft. I own 1.1/1.2/3.1/4.12/5.1 just traded 2.12 of Vet Draft for T.Heap.

My roster as of right now.

Qb's Hass,Kitna,Losman

Rb's Bush,Maroney,Benson,Caddy,Pittman,C.Houston

Wr's Wayne,D.Branch,M.Furey,M.Stovall,Demtrius Williams

TE T.Heap **(just traded my 2.12 of my Veteran draft pick for last week)

MY Question is I'm thinking of offering 1.1 to the team that just traded for the 1.2 a couple of weeks ago and is WR strong Boldin,Roy Williams,Djax,M.Clayton(Ravens), B.Johnson(just picked up) and has average to above average Rb's,but seems little concerned with his Rb's a little since he traded up to the 1.2 which he got a great deal on. I was thinking of offering 1.1 and Branch for 1.2 and Roy Willams...Your opinion and general thoughts on direction would be appreciated. There are a couple of other teams to consider ,but my drop would be most likely steep from the 1.6 to 1.12 in a package deal....1.4 owner maybe as well. Your feelings on the overall trade offer and options. I could also offer 1.1 and Branch for 1.12 and Steve Smith.

I'm at the point of just throwing this around have not really considered it seriously yet.

Thanks again and sorry so long.

Edited by sacosud

Sounds confusing but I'll give it a shot.

First it says you already have both 1.1 picks (rookie & vet) since he has 1.2, I'll assume you are talking about the rookie draft.

Since you are solid at RB and unless you are in love with A. Peterson, I would move down 1 slot. (assuming Peterson continues to be the cream of the crop of rookie). You would still have a shot at Lynch or any WR since the team getting the pick in front of you is solid at WR.

If I understand all your info correctly, I would do it.

Edit to add- I would go for Boldin over Roy. IMO

Edited by Zooty

Sounds confusing but I'll give it a shot.

First it says you already have both 1.1 picks (rookie & vet) since he has 1.2, I'll assume you are talking about the rookie draft.

Since you are solid at RB and unless you are in love with A. Peterson, I would move down 1 slot. (assuming Peterson continues to be the cream of the crop of rookie). You would still have a shot at Lynch or any WR since the team getting the pick in front of you is solid at WR.

If I understand all your info correctly, I would do it.

Edit to add- I would go for Boldin over Roy. IMO

There's alot of information there and I guess really when it gets down to it...I'm wondering how much with a team like I have here should I be considering moving down and looking to get another proven playmaker.

We start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1te and a flex of course all the other junk too kicker and defense.

Thanks.

We start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE and 1 flex.

The short version guys is how much would you think about moving down in the Rookie Draft and why if possible. Roster below.

2 Round Rookie Draft. I own the 1.1 and 2.12 (drafted for future last season had #12 pick of intial draft)

6 Round Vet draft. I own 1.1/1.2/3.1/4.12/5.1 just traded 2.12 of Vet Draft for T.Heap.

My roster as of right now.

Qb's Hass,Kitna,Losman

Rb's Bush,Maroney,Benson,Caddy,Pittman,C.Houston

Wr's Wayne,D.Branch,M.Furey,M.Stovall,Demtrius Williams

TE T.Heap **(just traded my 2.12 of my Veteran draft pick for last week)

I'm keeping the 1.1

I did trady Caddy for Holt instead with a different owner.

I could only keep Caddy for 2 years anyway and will give Holt a 2 year deal as well.

Edited by sacosud