[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Putting the finishing touches on my 90s itunes playlist

loaf

Here's a few of my faves Loaf. Although the 90's are "new" to me being that I'm borderline old fart.

Gin Blossoms- Found Out About You, Day Job

Tonic- Open Up Your Eyes, Casual Affair

Soundgarden- Outshined, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, The Day I Tried To Live, Superunknown,Ty Cobb, Blow Up The Outside World, Burden In MY Hand

STP- Wicked Garden, No Memory/Sin, Interstate Love Song, Silvergun Superman, Lounge Fly, Big Empty

Counting Crows- Mr. Jones

Alice In Chains- Nutshell, Stay Away

Collective Soul- The World I Know, Disciplined Breakdown, Precious Declaration, Blame

Here's a few of my faves Loaf. Although the 90's are "new" to me being that I'm borderline old fart.

Gin Blossoms- Found Out About You, Day Job

Tonic- Open Up Your Eyes, Casual Affair

Soundgarden- Outshined, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, The Day I Tried To Live, Superunknown,Ty Cobb, Blow Up The Outside World, Burden In MY Hand

STP- Wicked Garden, No Memory/Sin, Interstate Love Song, Silvergun Superman, Lounge Fly, Big Empty

Counting Crows- Mr. Jones

Alice In Chains- Nutshell, Stay Away

Collective Soul- The World I Know, Disciplined Breakdown, Precious Declaration, Blame

have a lot, will look up the others. Thanks!

A few more

Magnapop

Juliana hatfield

Throwing Muses

Paul Westerberg (Dyslexic heart,Waiting for Somebody)

Seaweed

Harvey Danger

Coffin Break

Treepeople

don't have any of the last three...will have to look them up

Temple of the Dog- Times of Trouble

Probably my ultimate favorite vocal performance by Chris Cornell

If you've never heard this song, it's worth looking up. Pretty depressing song about drug addiction, but the vocals are outstanding!

don't have any of the last three...will have to look them up

Harvey Danger are the band that did that tune "Flagpole Sitta" - I know you know it.

If you've never heard this song, it's worth looking up. Pretty depressing song about drug addiction, but the vocals are outstanding!

Got the CD and yes, it's a great tune!

Ahhh yes, I do have that tune...

Although the entire rest of the cd is much better than that crap song. Try anything else from album, I like Carlotta Valdez and Wooly Muffler. Along the same lines, you gotta have some:

Eve6

Marcy Playground, anything BUT Sex and Candy, rest of the album is real good

Lit- A Place in the Sun

Semisonic, Love the album Feeling Strangley Fine

Third Eye Blind, self-titled. Again, leave off Semi-charmed life, the rest of the cd is real good

Tonic

Vertical Herizon

Although the entire rest of the cd is much better than that crap song. Try anything else from album, I like Carlotta Valdez and Wooly Muffler. Along the same lines, you gotta have some:

Eve6

Marcy Playground, anything BUT Sex and Candy, rest of the album is real good

Lit- A Place in the Sun

Semisonic, Love the album Feeling Strangley Fine

Third Eye Blind, self-titled. Again, leave off Semi-charmed life, the rest of the cd is real good

Tonic

Vertical Herizon

yep, they're all there, 'cept maybe Vertical Horizon...sounds familiar though...what do they sing?

yep, they're all there, 'cept maybe Vertical Horizon...sounds familiar though...what do they sing?

Well, You're a God is a song you may know, as well as Everything you Want. But like the one's listed above, pick up Everything you Want, which these are from, and the rest of the songs are as good or better. They followed that up with Go. The major single was I'm still Here, but, .....well, you know where I'm headed. Check'em out, I like em a lot.

Well, You're a God is a song you may know, as well as Everything you Want. But like the one's listed above, pick up Everything you Want, which these are from, and the rest of the songs are as good or better. They followed that up with Go. The major single was I'm still Here, but, .....well, you know where I'm headed. Check'em out, I like em a lot.

Dirty Boots and Sugar Kane by Sonic Youth should also be represented. :D

I remember Everything You Want and added it.

I've also got Sugar Kane but not Dirty Boots. This is getting to be too damn expensive. I've got to draw the line somewhere... :D

I think I'll post a multi part thread with the songs broken down into chunks of 100 or so...A list of 1100 straight through would be too hard to look at.

Coffin Break

I found a copy of Crawl not too long ago. Does not hold up well. Their 7" Kill the President is a pretty catchy little pop tune however.

Treepeople

A very very very underrated band. Guilt, Regret, and Embarrassment is a gem.

Soundgarden- Outshined, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, The Day I Tried To Live, Superunknown,Ty

The fact that I forgot Soundgarden makes me feel like an a$$. :D

Throwing Muses

Seaweed

Monster Magnet's Spine of God needs to be on there.

I have to agree with these too.

Man, I'm jealous.