[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From the files of "Just when you thought people could get sicker"

cliaz

swapping kids for cars

Woman accused of using infant as car down payment

PUEBLO, Colorado (AP) -- Three people were arrested on charges of swapping a 5-month-old boy for a down payment on a used Dodge Intrepid and cash, police said Tuesday.

Nicole Uribe, 23, is accused of trading the baby to Jose-Juan Lerma, 47, and his wife, Irene, 27, in exchange for the down payment and an unspecified amount of cash.

All were arrested on suspicion of felony trafficking in children and were being held at the Pueblo jail under $50,000 bail each.

The baby was placed in a foster home, Police Sgt. Brett Wilson said. Wilson said he could not speculate on the motives for the alleged deal.

He said police found the child and arrested Uribe within hours of getting a tip on Monday. The Lermas were arrested on Tuesday.

Wilson said all three were Mexican nationals and federal officials had been asked to investigate their immigration status.

Sicko Mexicans!!!! By the way George Lopez did a great HBO stand up show. I watched it last night and was hysterical laughing at points. :D For those that haven't seen it, it's worth the hour and change.

Edited by irish

This seems like the right thread for this.

A 41-year-old Northern California man accused of molesting a 12-year-old Ontario girl he met over a phone chat line told police he was in love with the child and considered her his girlfriend, according to police reports contained in his court file.

The girl's parents apparently consented to the trip because they believed Hakmiller wanted to introduce the girl to his family, according to the reports.

Sicko Mexicans!!!! By the way George Lopez did a great HBO stand up show. I watched it last night and was hysterical laughing at points. :D For those that haven't seen it, it's worth the hour and change.

Jews, now Mexicans. Interesting.

I think Lopez's act is old now. I caught 10 minutes of it last night and it was similar Athenae as his last special.

I know I could get at least a nice SUV for my 6 year old, a nice sports car for my 3 yr old daughter, and maybe a Buick for my 8 year old. I'm just saying.

maybe from a white couple. but if you're dealing with another mexican, you'll be lucky to get an 82 el camino.

:D

Solid point. I guess my assumption was I would be negotiating with white folk.

oh you two are just wrong. :D