[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

lookin for opinions

I'm in an 8 team keeper league, standard scoring, 1 ppr

My keeper is Sjax and we also keep our rookies, and i have Colston and Maroney

I will have the 7th pick in the first round, so what position should i start out with?

I'm thinking WR because i usually wait until the 3rd round to pick one, and by then, most of the top WRs are gone. what do u think?

What are your starting lineup requirements?

Assuming no more than 2 RBs, then yes, WR seems logical unless a Gates type TE is there (assuming TE mandatory). If you can go with 3 RBs, then you would have to weight the available RBs against the available WRs (unless Gates there as noted, though I would think that unlikely, assuming TE mandatory) to determine the game plan that nets you the best overall lineup... at least on paper.

What are your starting lineup requirements?

Assuming no more than 2 RBs, then yes, WR seems logical unless a Gates type TE is there (assuming TE mandatory). If you can go with 3 RBs, then you would have to weight the available RBs against the available WRs (unless Gates there as noted, though I would think that unlikely, assuming TE mandatory) to determine the game plan that nets you the best overall lineup... at least on paper.

i knew i forgot something

1QB

2RB

3WR

1TE

1D

I figure I could grab a stud WR since there should be plenty left, and then get some backup RBs in the later rounds

i knew i forgot something

1QB

2RB

3WR

1TE

1D

I figure I could grab a stud WR since there should be plenty left, and then get some backup RBs in the later rounds

Obviously knowing exactly who is/should be there will change this opinion, but I would definitely go in with the plan being to target a WR with that first pick (again, unless Gates is there), then look at RB depth or last starting WR with the second round, depending on who is available.

Mitchum

On a serious note , you probably will be better served going after a wr at # 7 ...maroney should be a stud next season and I do not think in your keeper league there will be a great rb available at 7

:D

i'm hoping that Maroney will be a stud too so i will have 2 starting RBs and 2 good WRs after the first round

now that the Pats have signed Sammy Morris, Maroney could lose some carries. He will still be the main back, but i don't think he's going to be a stud like i thought before.

should i pick up another RB or should i stick with my plan of getting a WR?

now that the Pats have signed Sammy Morris, Maroney could lose some carries. He will still be the main back, but i don't think he's going to be a stud like i thought before.

should i pick up another RB or should i stick with my plan of getting a WR?

Morris will steal K. Faulk's touches. Maroney will still be the main man. Still I would take the best value at WR or RB but lean to WR if possible. example - if its between Housyoudayy and Ronnie Brown, I go RB.

Morris will steal K. Faulk's touches. Maroney will still be the main man. Still I would take the best value at WR or RB but lean to WR if possible. example - if its between Housyoudayy and Ronnie Brown, I go RB.

i want to get a solid WR because I have always drafted RBs in the first 2 rounds. I have done pretty well but I always have trouble deciding which WR to start. I figure if I have a stud WR to go along with Colston, that will make my decision a little easier

i want to get a solid WR because I have always drafted RBs in the first 2 rounds. I have done pretty well but I always have trouble deciding which WR to start. I figure if I have a stud WR to go along with Colston, that will make my decision a little easier

That's how I'd play this one out. SJax/Maron should be fine at RB, pair Colston with a proven stud WR, somewhere along the line get a QB just a bit better than Joey Harrington and you should be well on your way to a competitive season.