[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerramy Stevens

bushwacked

The man has got issues but, condo/townhouse assoc. are BS and some people like controling way too much of other people's lives. Why someone would pay $500,000.00 to live on top of or next to people you don't know or don't want to know is beyond me. Give me a house with a couple acres of land and put some distance between me and the other people and I'm a happy camper. If I pay that kind of money to live somewhere, I'll be darned if you're going to tell me when I can have visitors and when my parties have got to end. The condoms on someone's deck, I don't know if I believe that. The fireworks I can believe. The rest is all little garbage. Two spaces taken up? Tell him to move the car!!! Afraid of him because he's big? Please, that's what baseball bats are for and a number of other household items.

Why someone would pay $500,000.00 to live on top of or next to people you don't know or don't want to know is beyond me. Give me a house with a couple acres of land and put some distance between me and the other people and I'm a happy camper.

You won't find a couple acres of land in Seattle for $500,000.

You won't find a couple acres of land in Seattle for $500,000.

The dollar amount wasn't exactly what I was getting at. You can't get a couple of acres around me for that either but, I think Stevens could have afforded a touch more. That's still neither here nor there. Let's just put it this way, if you're young, have some bucks and don't want to be told when to have visitors or listen to a bunch of old fools tell you how to park, condo/townhouse living probably isn't for you.

FWIW, I wrote a letter to the columnist asking if she was going to write columns about annoying neighbors in apartment complexes in other neighborhoods besides upscale ones featuring YUPs. I have yet to get my response.

The man has got issues but, condo/townhouse assoc. are BS and some people like controling way too much of other people's lives. Why someone would pay $500,000.00 to live on top of or next to people you don't know or don't want to know is beyond me.

Because he's in his mid-to-late 20s, he's got couple of mill in the bank, and it's a luxury spot right next to a lot of nightlife and 20 minutes from work.

And he's probably not the only one in that complex that matches that description.