[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rumor has it

SLAYER

for the Pacman. Goodell is going to make an example of Mr. Jones. Guess Pacman needs to call Briggs and see what bank he was going to use for his loan.

The suspension for not reporting previous run ins that he was trying to keep quiet.

I recall reading that a group of players have already approached Upshaw regarding a "3 strikes" policy regarding behavior: 3 felonies and these guys don't want to play with you anymore. I like that players are stepping up to get rid of the ass-hattery.

He hasn't been suspended by the NFL in his career has he? I find it unlikely they would immediately jump to a one year suspension.

True statement. If this happens you can bet that a lot more suspension will happen also I cant see NFLPA standing by this. Hes not convicted yet of anything. What happen to innocent till proven guilty in the court of law. I smell lawsuit if it happens anytime before a conviction. I know we heard the recordings but that could be thrown out of court with a good lawyer.

True statement. If this happens you can bet that a lot more suspension will happen also I cant see NFLPA standing by this. Hes not convicted yet of anything. What happen to innocent till proven guilty in the court of law. I smell lawsuit if it happens anytime before a conviction. I know we heard the recordings but that could be thrown out of court with a good lawyer.

Who gives a shiat about court. he was involved with the NFL somehow about keeping them informed of his arrest when all this LV stuff came out it was also discovered that he had parole violations that the NFL were unaware of, thus violating his deal with the NFL therefore 1 yr suspension.