[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well This Hurts A Little

Timmypg

Wow- is he testing the waters or hiring and agent? I don't even see him going in the first round. He has zero + skills that translate to the NBA.

What round do you guys see Glen "Big Baby" Davis going? Not many around here give him much of a chance of making it in the NBA. I sort of disagree. I know he's not a great leaper but he does find a way to get his share of rebounds and points against even the better teams. I'm thinking early 2nd round.

No agent yet. However, the article says he isn't testing the waters. They don't see him coming back.

And people question why Coach K looks less than enthusiastic these days. College coaches in general must get tired of having to kiss up to young kids zll the time only to see them leave in a couple of years.

McRoberts to enter NBA Draft after two seasons at Duke. I don't get it. He sucked this year. Why would a NBA team draft him in the 1st round? I was hoping he'd come back and be a force down low. Now unless we get a good freshmen center Duke is in for another long year.

http://www.cbs.sportsline.com/collegebaske.../story/10080247

What do you think of the kid Duke has coming in from Mater Dei here in So Cal (blanking on his name)? I think he'll be more of a 3, though, from the limited amount I have seen, I don't see him being quick enough to cover most 3's, and I don't know htat he is big enough to be a true 4.

There's no secret here. McRoberts got hot-boxed into staying last year and now he wants out. For draft position he really can only help himself by staying, but I think he's had all of Coach K he can take.

Between him and Shavlik, Dook is developing a bad reputation for players of their ilk.

What do you think of the kid Duke has coming in from Mater Dei here in So Cal (blanking on his name)? I think he'll be more of a 3, though, from the limited amount I have seen, I don't see him being quick enough to cover most 3's, and I don't know htat he is big enough to be a true 4.

It does not matter, the Paint is owned by the Heels and Pack on Tobacco Rd., as they split 32 pts a piece in the ACC Championship game-and they will be better next year. If Dook has no legit #5, then they are in for a world of hurt next year.

It does not matter, the Paint is owned by the Heels and Pack on Tobacco Rd., as they split 32 pts a piece in the ACC Championship game-and they will be better next year. If Dook has no legit #5, then they are in for a world of hurt next year.

PD- as much as I hate Dook, you gotta slow yer tobacco road roll just a bit. Duke has a great class coming in- and K always rebounds well after a down year.

Dook ain't goin anywhere-

• 2 weeks later...

THe kid I'm talking about is an McDonalds All-American, is 6'8'' and can shoot it from down town. Taylor King I think is his name. Gotta admit though, from the limited amount I saw him play, he was not extremely impressive. HE seemed to take a lot of il ladvised shots from down town, and did not seem to be as fast/quick as one would like from a 3. I suppose he could bang down low as a 4, but not sure he is big enough to hang with most 4's down low.