[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade for braylon edwards or cadillac williams?

I have been offered the choice of either caddy or braylon edwards for the #9 rookie pick in our draft and am not sure what to do. I realize rbs are more valuable but wr may be more of a need position for me.

its a 10 team 10 keeper league

basic scoring with bonus pts starting at 100 yrds

1 qb,2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1k and 1 def/st started every week

my current keepers are:

palmer

LT

s jackson

benson

k jones

fitzgerald

roy williams

chad johnson

chambers

vernon davis

do I trade for either player or just keep the pick and see what happens. right now I am leaning towards caddy but am worried about his durability long term and short tds vultured by alstott. edwards did pretty well considering being in a lousy offense with a lousy qb in his 1st yr coming off of a acl injury

• 2 weeks later...

Have to agree with the others about trading for Caddy then getting a better WR. The only thing is if you make this deal do you need to drop one of your current players to stay under the 10? If not, then do it. And when you say rookie draft is this just rookies ( I will assume so).

What about your non-rookie draft?