[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, let's speculate? What rookies will be around at 15?

I've got the 2.3 pick(15th) in the upcoming rookie draft for all us dynasty owners, so who could and who should be around at 15??

Will Quinn-I doubt it

Steve Smith-Maybe?

Marshall Lynch-very doubtful, as most likely the second RB taken in the 1st round.

Do you roll the dice on Michael Bush(not me)?

I've got the 2.3 pick(15th) in the upcoming rookie draft for all us dynasty owners, so who could and who should be around at 15??

Will Quinn-I doubt it

Steve Smith-Maybe?

Marshall Lynch-very doubtful, as most likely the second RB taken in the 1st round.

Do you roll the dice on Michael Bush(not me)?

Will Quinn-I doubt it :tup:

Steve Smith-Maybe? :D

Marshall Lynch-very doubtful, as most likely the second RB taken in the 1st round. :D

Do you roll the dice on Michael Bush(not me)? :D

Sidney Rice? :doh:

Brian Leonard? :D

Drew Stanton? :clap:

Seriously, though, some surprising rooks are going to drop depending upon the value owners place on them. After the top 3 of AD, CJ, & Lynch it wouldn't surprise me to see the next 12-13 players completely mixed in order from draft to draft:

QBs Russell & Quinn (Russell should go in most drafts by 1.08)

RBs Pittman, Hunt, Booker, Irons, Bush, & Leonard (Pittman should go by 1.09 in most drafts)

WRs Meachem, Bowe, Jarrett, Rice, & Ginn (Meachem should go by 1.09 in most drafts)

So at 2.03, you're going to have one of those 13 to choose from, which ain't so bad depending upon how you feel about them. If the guys that drop to you are players that you don't like (like Bush in your case), you have the following to choose from:

QB Stanton, Edwards, or Kolb

RB Walker, Henry, or Jackson

WR Smith, Gonzalez, or Hill

TE Olsen or Miller

That's a pretty solid talent pool, if not really spectacular, through the middle of the 3rd round. If you have IDPs, that should go into the 4th round.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Yes, we have IDP's, so ya got to throw the LB's in the mix for the first 3 rounds as well. So, at the 3 spot with CJ and AP gone....I've got choices. However, I'm pretty sure who I will take with the 3rd pick. It's my 2nd round pick that I must ponder for awhile.......... :D

Yes, we have IDP's, so ya got to throw the LB's in the mix for the first 3 rounds as well. So, at the 3 spot with CJ and AP gone....I've got choices. However, I'm pretty sure who I will take with the 3rd pick. It's my 2nd round pick that I must ponder for awhile.......... :D

That ought to push the O players back about 3-5 players after the middle of round 2 to the middle of the 4th round, maybe more depending upon your scoring system. Also depending upon your scoring, you ought to throw Willis into the mix if he's there at 2.03.

That ought to push the O players back about 3-5 players after the middle of round 2 to the middle of the 4th round, maybe more depending upon your scoring system. Also depending upon your scoring, you ought to throw Willis into the mix if he's there at 2.03.

There is no way Willis makes it to 15(2.03), as I expect Willis to go in the first 5-6 picks in the majority of rookie drafts. I'd say most draft him before Ginn or some of the other RB's. It's gonna be a fun draft across most leagues I feel.

There is no way Willis makes it to 15(2.03), as I expect Willis to go in the first 5-6 picks in the majority of rookie drafts. I'd say most draft him before Ginn or some of the other RB's. It's gonna be a fun draft across most leagues I feel.

Willis in the first 5-6 picks?

I think you're way off here, Dave.

Look at the dynasty rookie draft I posted in the main forum. Owners don't even know where players are going to land in the NFL draft and Willis - a sure starter in the NFL - didn't go until 2.03. And this is a league that scores LBs heavily compared to O skill players. Wait until the skill guys land with teams & owners have to worry about having the primary backup to their studs. Willis ought to drop 2-3 spots in a normal draft when that happens.

Edited by Bronco Billy

:D

Who do you like at 3?

Willis in the first 5-6 picks?

I think you're way off here, Dave.

Look at the dynasty rookie draft I posted in the main forum. Owners don't even know where players are going to land in the NFL draft and Willis - a sure starter in the NFL - didn't go until 2.03. And this is a league that scores LBs heavily compared to O skill players. Wait until the skill guys land with teams & owners have to worry about having the primary backup to their studs. Willis ought to drop 2-3 spots in a normal draft when that happens.

Willis will be gone by 6 in the league he is talking about. LBs score very well, the league is in the 2nd season and most teams overlooked LB in the initial draft. Outside of the 3 NFL teams who may give rookies a starting gig, CJ than LB are the only sure impact positions. There about about 6 WRs who are all relatively similar.

I was kinda surprised that so many RBs went in the draft you posted considering that the NFL draft hadn't occurred so you don't know who will even have a shout at PT. I think these teams are buying lottery tickets and hoping their guy gets drafted by Buf, GB or Ten.

Edited by Zooty

Neither Bush nor Willis will be available by the 2nd round.

If you need a QB, Quinn may very well be around. Unless you are desperate at RB, there will be far better options available than the flyers that will be left there.

I'd take a look at how you rank the LB's and DE's you should have at least one player from the top 3 in those spots available to you.

How does TE look for you? Think about Zach Miller.