[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ATTN: Detroit area Huddlers

Puddy

So did Loaf go to the bathroom to rub one out after the trade up to get Quinn or did he just do it right there at the table? :D

Loaf should be ecstatic! Not only did Cleveland get the #1 player on their board in Thomas, but they still got the hometown hero and franchise QB in Brady Quinn. The Browns had a great draft I think.

I actually went back to the hotel room after they dropped me off, lied down on the bed and passed out. Thursday night up till 5, Friday night till 4. I'm not 21 anymore. So I was sleeping and the phone rang, it was one of the guys that were at Cheli's with us, and he said what do I think of the trade? I was out of it and didn't know what he was talking about since I was sleeping so he filled me in. Then I went to the bathroom to rub one out. Then I went back to sleep. That Hyatt's one sweet hotel. They messed up our reservation so they bumped us up. We had the Led Zeppelin suite as I called it. Living room, dining room and deluxe crapper.